How it began

I wanted to share a life changing experience with you.  So I'll take you back to the beginning..........

I am a coach and occasional play for Sutton & Epsom RFC. Coaching my Son's U13 side since they were U6 and occasionally play for the Extra B's - A very social side that know how to enjoy rugby on and off the pitch.

So let's go back to 28th November 2016 - The Extra B's were playing at home against Battersea Ironside's 5th XV - I went along to watch - with my kit on just in case I was needed. It turned out to be my first appearance since a knee injury at the end of the last season - threats of death from the Wife if I came home injured !

It was a tough game - I played the second half and enjoyed my return by sticking a few players on their arse - the enjoyment was mutual in sure.  I came off at the end battered but loved my return.

A few weeks later - I noticed that something wasn't quite the same "downstairs".  There was a slight enlargement to my right testicle.  I attributed this to taking a knock whilst playing rugby and dismissed it.  It was almost Christmas and in typical "bloke mentality" - it will be fine..................

Let the Christmas Celebrations begin ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it's been a while

Round 3 - Day 1 - Back to The Marsden - The Final Round !

Checkup Time