Day 2 - The Marsden

So after feeling so rough after the first batch, I decided to try something different tonight. I  snacked through the chemotherapy to see if that would help, not a lot, just something in my stomach.

Now I understood what happened and how it all happened, I was happier with what was coming along.

So I worked through the day as yesterday - with intermittent breaks for food, tea, biscuits and naps, the time approached for my chemotherapy.  The plan was to bring it forward by a couple of hours as they can - but due to new patients the plan didn't work.

Mum and Dad came to visit today, which was nice to see them and be able to show them what was going on and explain everything. They went home to look after the Boys so Nat could come up. 

So I started about 5.30pm. Tonight's delights included Bleomycin, Etoposide, Cisplatin, finished off with the re-hydration solution. 

It finished around 3am and managed to sleep between drug changes. Woke up at 6am, feeling fine - so for me - eating little and often did the trick. Feeling good this morning. Met the Doctors who were happy with progress so far

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it's been a while

Round 3 - Day 1 - Back to The Marsden - The Final Round !

Checkup Time