Hairy !

So I was told that your hair does weird things when it comes back.

So far - it's not ginger - it's either grey or brown - so nothing much different from before - although a lot more grey seems to have appeared !  It's not gone curly either - to be fair - it would never get long enough to go curly !

What is weird, is that my hair is soooo soft - I feel like if I leave it I could do an advert for Johnsons Baby Shampoo !  I'm sure it will change again as I will keep on trimming it.

My beard growth is back to normal - if anything it's growing a lot thicker than before and I'm pretty much back to a daily shave

Still working away at rugby training.  Last two weeks have been killer - but no pain no gain.  The season is approaching - so need to prepare - OK - so going to France for a couple of weeks isn't going to help - but hey - sometimes you just need to relax and have fun !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it's been a while

Round 3 - Day 1 - Back to The Marsden - The Final Round !

Checkup Time