Day 9 - Ache

Very quiet day today compared to the previous days events.

Decided to work from home and had a quiet morning - still the usual wake up feeling OK and then gradually start to feel tired during the day routine, but all in all, not too bad....

Took the opportunity of being at home, to go out for lunch with Nat which was really nice to do something "Normal".

Managed to get some rest this afternoon before Steve arrived to stab me with my daily injection to increase my blood count for the next 5 days. Thanks mate !

My arms and legs are aching quite a bit today, so Nat suggested a bath.  I hate having a bath - it's boring and frankly - the bath isn't big enough to completely submerge myself - I just don't do baths - ever.

But - I know it might help - so I managed to soak myself for about 20 mins in "muscle repair super bubble bath" or whatever it's called but then boredom took it's toll and I escaped.  I still ache....

I'm looking forward to the call back from the rehabilitation team at the Marsden to book in a complimentary treatment. A massage is most definitely needed !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it's been a while

Round 3 - Day 1 - Back to The Marsden - The Final Round !

Checkup Time