Round 3 - Day 6 - Flashback to a Bad Place

It's been a weird day - I woke up early - even though we went to bed late.  Started the day feeling OK, but then slowly started to fall into a weird world of my own.  It was a return to the last round.  

Tired, grumpy, snappy, irritable, short fuse - frankly I hated my own company.  Throughout the morning I seemed to wind myself up, become frustrated with everything I did or anyone else did.  No sense of reason, just being bloody grumpy.  If I'm like this when I'm old, shoot me !

Nat and Lewis had to visit Kingston, so they escaped me for a few hours to do what they needed to do. I wouldn't have been surprised if they had stayed out most of the day to avoid me.  I stayed home and did a few bits while amusing Ollie, before he decided his mates were much more fun on his X-Box - so I went for a lie down.

Which is what I spent most of the afternoon doing.  Sleeping, being miserable, grumpy, aching.

I woke up to a great smell of cooking.  Nat's home made curry.  Yum.  It was a much needed family dinner and nice to sit around the table chatting over dinner.

Still feeling tired and honestly looking forward to bed - knowing tomorrow will be a new day, another nights sleep, repair time, rest time - both physically and mentally.

I'm putting today down as my "bad day" - I only had one last round - I don't plan any more like this. Feel like I let team Cookie down today.  New Day tomorrow.

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it's been a while

Round 3 - Day 1 - Back to The Marsden - The Final Round !

Checkup Time