So it's been a while

So - I've realised I haven't updated this for a few months - so thought I'd give a quick update.

Since the Marsden March, life has carried on as normal.  An enforced change of job due to a restructure see's me working for an IT consultancy now - mostly working out of client sites - currently based in Kent - which means I get to travel in the car and not on the train or tube - happy days !!

I've had one lot of tests since March, which were all clear and obviously I'm delighted - My next checkup is actually next week - confident that everything will be OK still but there is always that feeling niggling away that you don't want to be too confident......

After a two week break away, I returned to pre-season training with Sutton and Epsom last night,  I feel a bit broken this morning - but I guess it's only a good thing - get healthier and fitter - just the morning after aches - which I'm sure will subside at some point - probably just before the next session - oh and a 'friendly' on Saturday ... !!!!

One interesting development is that some of this blog has been used in a book !  Brenda Burling has written a book about how men deal with Cancer - it's a good read (I had a sneak peak) - a percentage of the profits go to the Oddballs Charity - It's available on pre-order here http://amzn.eu/d/cW1h3F9


Until next time 👍😃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Round 3 - Day 1 - Back to The Marsden - The Final Round !

Checkup Time