Round 3 - Day 9 - Been here before

So I wake up this morning early - the default urge to pee still exists but I'm awake, I'm feeling good and ready for the day.  Maybe I'm looking forward to a bacon sarnie and some rugby and escaping the house ?

So - get up, ready and leave - well after borrowing some jump leads again - bloody car !  Thanks Colin !  I head over to Claygate - where I meet Jason and Nige and a couple of other local chaps.  Bacon sarnies, tea, some good chat and some bloody awful Lions rugby.

It was good to get out anyway but a great bunch of lads to meet up with.  But - it was time to head back home and do some work !  Car started fine - so was home really quickly - so settled into some work for the remainder of the morning.

Enjoyed lunch with Nat at home before she headed out and I started work for the afternoon until Steve came round and gave me my injection. Thanks Steve - last lot !

After work we went to discuss options at Glyn for Lewis and meet with some of the teachers.  Was interesting to understand the choices and how they should focus their options - I'm sure Lewis will make the right choices - of course with our guidance.

Home and time to rest and relax - with a glass of wine !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it's been a while

Round 3 - Day 1 - Back to The Marsden - The Final Round !

Checkup Time