Day 16 - Aches again

So it appears that I seem to ache after Day 8 and 15 treatments.  Arms and legs mainly but almost the same reaction to last week. At least I'm consistent.  No sickness still either. 

Walked Ollie to school this morning which got me out and about but noticed my energy levels were lower.  Take it easy today !  Good job I'm working from home. 

Nat found me a local lady who is trained in massage for chemotherapy patients.  Well worth the money ! Aches have subsided and I feel quite relaxed.  I'm have a complimentary massage through the Marsden, but they can't do anything as an outpatient for two weeks - however - when I go in next week to start round 2 - I can get an inpatient appointment while I'm there.  I'll be taking advantage of that !

Aiming to head to the office tomorrow, so an early night is needed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it's been a while

Round 3 - Day 1 - Back to The Marsden - The Final Round !

Checkup Time