Round 2 - Day 4 - Home again

So sleep happened !   Albeit broken by needing to pee every few hours.  But peeing is good - it meant that when I weighed myself this morning, I had lost 2KG - which meant that I didn't need anymore pee inducing drugs !  Result.

So - I got my drugs and injections for the next week and Nat came along to collect me and bring me home.  Nothing like being at home... normality resumes again.  Well normal for now anyway.

Had some lunch and then fell asleep !  Was a good battery re-charge and gave me the energy to walk up with Nat to surprise Ollie at pickup from school.

A quiet remainder of the afternoon and an evening of watching footie with Lewis and Ollie. Tired but so glad to be home.

Day 25 of 63 Done !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it's been a while

Round 3 - Day 1 - Back to The Marsden - The Final Round !

Checkup Time