Round 2 - Day 10 - Déjà vu

That feeling you've been somewhere before - yep - that.

After a pretty good nights sleep, I woke up and it was a "normal" day.  Felt OK, no sickness or nausea, just needed a pee ! STILL !

Waked Ollie to school this morning for a bit of exercise and was pleased to make it there and back and still feel OK and not have the requirement to find my bed for an hour.

Being able to work from home has been brilliant for me - it's given me the flexibility to work and rest and attend the appointments I need.  So today is one of those days.  Managed to work all morning as normal and then popped up to the cafe to treat myself to a sarnie and a coffee (no medicinal doughnut today!), before heading home for a conference call.

Had an afternoon appointment with the rehabilitation team at The Marsden this afternoon. A very relaxing massage which removed all the knots and aches from my back and legs. A brilliant thing the Marsden offer and glad I took them up on it !

Steve did my injection again this afternoon and then had another call late afternoon.

Was OK to take and collect Lewis from his climbing lesson tonight, was just nice to be able to do something useful !

When we got back, I had an unexpected visit from my mate John.  Just popped in to see how I was and to bring me a couple of beers. "Trooper" - like me !

Cheers John !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it's been a while

Round 3 - Day 1 - Back to The Marsden - The Final Round !

Checkup Time