Hammersmith Part 2 and Marsden Sutton

With the good news of us going to Cornwall, it meant I was on a limited timetable to make my second deposit at Hammersmith.  

So I got up there first thing in the morning when Andrology opened. More paperwork and several blokes feeling uncomfortable, no Nat this time to make it worse for them !

I was allocated room 2 and as before - got in there and avoided the draws and DVD and just got it done. Deposit made, signed paperwork. Done.  I have to go back at some point for a consultation. Until that consultation happens - nobody can use my sperm - not even me !  I will schedule that in soon.

So - I then headed to The Marsden in Sutton for Kidney function tests. This is how they work out my chemotherapy prescription.  To basically see how quickly I process stuff and pee it out.  It comprises of a series of injections and blood tests over 4 hours. So - I sat here for hours, working remotely - not ideal but it worked. 

So - that's it done.  All ready for the 18th April.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it's been a while

Round 3 - Day 1 - Back to The Marsden - The Final Round !

Checkup Time