Ultrasound, CT Scan and Pre Op Meetings

Over the next week I had my scans which ultimately were uneventful. 

You want to ask the question - is it cancer but they didn't and probably couldn't tell me. 

 Although the chap who did my ultrasound was frankly a really grumpy sod - and didn't say much apart from "If I were you - I'd be worried !" Thanks for that mate I really needed to hear that ! - and this is the first time I have shared that little gem - sorry Nat x

I also had to go to Epsom hospital for my pre op meeting.  They scheduled it for the second day of my new job !  Quick phone call and they squeezed me in to the day before I started - at 7.30am - someone was coming in early just for me.  Yes - this is all on the UK NHS.

A box of Roses was duly delivered to the brilliant early arriving member of staff to say "Thank you very much thank you very very much"

So - we are on the right track, it's all happening...... It's going to be OK - Operation is booked in for the 9th March.  

Which means that Natalie had to cancel her trip to Houston.  Her Brother and Rachel had Baby Charlotte and Nat was due to fly out and visit on the 10th March - so my operation cancelled her trip. I was so gutted she cancelled - but we both knew it was the right thing to do but it annoyed me - I hate letting people down.  But - we can Facetime and we can rebook for another date - this will be OK..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it's been a while

Round 3 - Day 1 - Back to The Marsden - The Final Round !

Checkup Time