Round 3 - Day 10 - Returning to Normal

So the default aches are still there but starting to ease off at last.  Felt fine when I woke up and got myself sorted for the day and walked Ollie to school.

From school - I walked to the polling station to cast my vote and then made it home.  Knackered !  First walk of this round - and it has done me in.  However - it was needed - as was the nap that followed shortly after I walked in the door !

Today is a day of meetings (on the phone), so I can work my day around these.  My general feeling is I am returning to my "normal" zone.  Still aware that my energy levels are low and need to gradually work on building these over the next few weeks.  Same as before - one day at a time and see how it goes.  

Popped over to Steve to have my jab, only 3 more to go !

After work, Lewis had climbing, so dropped him off there and then headed to Walton Firs campsite to do a site visit with Rich for a forthcoming camp. Helping him work out what his plans are going to be for the weekend - quite nice to be in an advisory role and not actually running the camp for a change.  Although it's teamwork - looking forward to it loads.

Scooped Lewis up on the way home and hit the sofa.  Been a busy day, Nat is out with a friend, so a quiet evening for me !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it's been a while

Round 3 - Day 1 - Back to The Marsden - The Final Round !

Checkup Time