Now we wait .....

So - now is the time of waiting.  The scan is done and the doctors are meeting today, where they will review my case.  I've not heard anything so far since the scan, so there is clearly nothing new wrong from the CT scan.

So I have to wait until Friday to find out what's next for me. Honestly - it's painful if I think about it.  So I'm not thinking about it !!! 

Plenty to be getting on with.  Work is busy, so burying myself in that - as I am feeling like me again.  Remains of the cold still exist but it's gradually easing off -  but I'm not tired during the day as before and not feeling the need to go to bed at 9pm either !

The support of everyone through this so far has been amazing. The support from Nat, my Boys and Family has been incredible.

Let's hope Friday brings the news we all want to hear. Thinking positive, being confident - quietly confident.  Let's see what Friday brings x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it's been a while

Round 3 - Day 1 - Back to The Marsden - The Final Round !

Checkup Time