Round 2 - Day 14 - Monday again

Fairly short update today.  The short of it, is that after the gardening exploits yesterday, I ache a bit, but it's more muscular than anything else.  Using muscles I haven't used in a while.  Apart from that I'm OK.

Spent most of the day on the phone in calls or writing some design documents - before I knew it - Nat was back from work and the boys were back from school.

It was then I realised how tired I actually was.  Just mentally tired but pleased I'd achieved a full day.

Mum and Dad are coming to stay for the night tomorrow, so I cooked up a bolognese for tomorrow (my token bit of cooking for the week), while Nat cooked our dinner.

Quiet evening on the sofa to prepare me for tomorrow's chemo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it's been a while

Round 3 - Day 1 - Back to The Marsden - The Final Round !

Checkup Time