About Me

So - I'm Dan - I'm a normal bloke who loves his his family, loves his rugby, volunteering with Scouting and life in general.

It's my first attempt at a blog and will be updating it as often as I can.

I've decided to write this blog for a couple of reasons. 

It's for me to review what's happened to me over this experience and also to acknowledge all the help and support from Natalie, whom without you, I would be in pieces by now - you are stronger than you know you are. I love you so much.

To all my friends, family and all the medical staff involved so far - thank you - you have all been simply amazing.

Also very importantly - I've read blogs that related to my issues and I found them useful for what I was about to go through - if this helps one person through the process and makes others aware - then the effort to write it all down will be worth it.

Welcome to my own personal journey through Testicular Cancer.... I hope it helps someone somewhere....


Cheers !

Dan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it's been a while

Round 3 - Day 1 - Back to The Marsden - The Final Round !

Checkup Time